What To Do After An Automobile Accident
At the Nashua law office of Attorney Mark Rufo PC, we can help you get the money you need to pay your medical expenses and cover lost wages after a motor vehicle accident. We will make sure you are not cheated by the insurance company or stuck paying unnecessary medical bills.
Below are a few things you can do after an accident to improve your chances of obtaining full and fair compensation for your injuries and accident-related expenses:
- Take pictures of damage to your vehicle and the point of impact.
- Have pictures taken of your injuries.
- Get names and phone numbers of witnesses.
- Contact your motor vehicle insurer.
- Do not give a statement to the other party’s insurer, but speak to a lawyer first.
- Note the time of day and the weather conditions, especially if they had anything to do with the accident.
- See your physician and explain that you were injured in a motor vehicle accident.
- Call an experienced personal injury lawyer.
It’s important to remember that the moments after an auto accident are key to building your claim. The sooner you call us, the sooner we can get started.
Contact Us For A No-Charge Consultation
After an accident, one of the first calls you should make is to an established, local personal injury attorney. Contact us for free at 603-988-0506 to discuss your case. Our office is in Nashua, and we help accident victims throughout New Hampshire.