Select Page

How To Deal With Insurance Companies After A Car Accident

We Deal With The Insurance Companies, So You Don’t Have To

Car accidents can mean hardships that you don’t deserve: not only physical injury, but also extensive bills, both medical and covering your day-to-day life. Though an insurance adjuster may offer you a check right after the accident, it is unlikely that the amount will cover all your expenses, especially any future medical treatments. It’s important to work with a lawyer who can help you understand the extent of your injuries, while pursuing maximum compensation for all your accident-related expenses.

What You Should Do After A Car Accident

After being injured in a car accident, you can be sure that one of the first people to contact you will be the insurance adjuster. Though the adjuster may act like your friend, the truth is that he or she is only looking to protect the insurance company’s bottom line. Do not speak with the adjuster or accept a check. That’s why you need a lawyer looking out for you.

Attorney Mark Rufo has been advocating for residents of New Hampshire since 1979. At our firm, we have extensive experience getting compensation for our clients and a big part of that is dealing with the insurance companies. We know how to work with them and against them as necessary to get you the financial recompense that you deserve for your suffering.

Call Us And Get A Legal Opinion For Free

You deserve to get compensation, and a personal injury lawyer can make sure you get the full amount. Call our office for a free consultation. Our office is in Nashua, but we work with car accident victims throughout New Hampshire. Call one of our local phone numbers listed below, or reach out through our online contact form. You can’t lose by making the call.

Nashua 603-546-7260

Manchester 603-669-9657

Concord 603-224-8945

Keene 603-357-3883

Claremont 603-863-7455

Dover 603-742-3193

Laconia 603-524-4914

Toll free 800-443-3606